Piano Lessons VK is accepting students of 5-year-old and older. Complete the registration form to secure the spot. Re-registration for current students is due Jun 03. New families are welcome to contact me by email to schedule a free 30-min introductory meeting.
STUDIO CALENDAR 2022 – 2023
The school year is divided into four terms:
- Sep 05, 2022 – Nov 05, 2022 (Fee due Sep 01, 2022)
- Nov 06, 2021 – Jan 28, 2022 (Fee due Nov 04, 2022)
- Jan 29, 2023 – Apr 08, 2023 (Fee due Jan 27, 2023)
- Apr 09, 2023 – Jun 17, 2023 (Fee due Apr 07, 2023)
- Dec 23, 2022 – Jan 5, 2023 (Christmas break)
- Feb 07 – Feb 20, 2023 (professional development week)
- Mar 13, 2023 – March 17, 2023 (Spring break)
- Jun 19-23, 2023
- Yearly Recital – TBD
- Kiwanis Festival End of April 2022
30 min lesson – $30.00
One-time registration fee $30.00 for each student.
Books are not included in the tuition fee.
Tuition is due and payable in advance at the beginning of each term upon receiving an invoice.
Cheques are acceptable and payments should be made to Piano Lessons VK.
E-transfers are acceptable, payments should be sent to email@example.com.
Due to the teacher’s limited availability, makeup lessons are not permitted during the school year. Online makeup lessons can be scheduled instead. Two missed lessons can be rescheduled for makeup week Jun 19-23, 2023. Please be advised that there are no refunds or discounts for the missed lessons unless the teacher was unable to make it.
Lateness to the lesson cannot be made up. Late arrival is still counted towards the lesson time.
Illness: Students who are ill should not come to piano lessons. The teacher reserves the right to send a student home if they arrive sick. Lessons missed due to sickness could only be rescheduled at the end of the school year.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE LESSONS
Refunds are not available for withdrawal from the lessons.